At a distance of 300m from Villa Weronika there are ski lifts for low and intermediate skiers. Advanced skiers are recommended slopes with a higher degree of difficulty. 300 meters from Willa Weronika, there is a bus stop, which takes a few minutes to reach the bottom station of the Kasprowy Wierch cable car and the Nosal and Harenda ski stations.
In the immediate vicinity of Willa Weronika there are numerous regional taverns, restaurants and cafes.
As for sports attractions, we especially recommend the nearby indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis courts, ski service and rental of ski equipment.
In the immediate vicinity of the Villa, there are more or less known and frequented walking and cycling routes. Here are some of them.
- Bulwary Słowackiego 300m
- Bachledzki Wierch
- The road under reglami 750 m
- Białego Valley 900 m
- Strążyska Valley 1600 m
- Great Ski Jump Hill 400 m
- Kuźnice. Cable car station to Kasprowy Wierch 2000 m
- Nosal 950 m
- Ski lifts 400 m
- Pontoon slide 400 m
- Sports pool + small children’s pool / C.O.S / 70 m
- Bus to Białka 250 m
- Aqua Park “Antałówka” 1500 m
- Tennis courts 250 m
- Cross-country skiing and cycling routes 250 m
- Ice rink 250 m
- Rope park 400 m
- Climatic walking routes
- TPN exhibition / Tatra nature / 250 m
- The “Tea” cottage. The oldest cottage in Zakopane 900 m
- Włodzimierz and Jerzy Kulczycki Art Gallery 900 m
- Shops, taverns, cafes 950 m